My Mother Yusoff Islam Nasyeed song

Who should I give my love to?
My respect and my honor to
Who should I pay good mind to?
After Allah ..



Abu Hurairah, may Allah be pleased with him, reported: A person came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said: Who among the people is most deserving my companionship (of a kind treatment from me?) He said: Your mother. He, again, said: Then who (is the next one)? He said: It is your mother (who deserves the best treatment from you). He said: Then who (is the next one)? He (the Holy Prophet) said: It is your mother. He (again) said: Then who? Thereupon he (The Prophet (peace be upon him)) said: It is your father.

under tag : my mother, yusoff, islam, nasyid, nasyeed, muslim, mom, mummy, mama

Adzraku

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: